Outdoor Solutions Group specializes in out-of-home
media development and advertising sales.
Outdoor Solutions Group offers a number of unique media opportunities
focusing on the Manhattan business district and it’s surrounding
- Full-wrapped busses exclusive to the Manhattan business district
- King Size Bus Posters exclusive to the Manhattan
- Illuminated Diorama Displays (standard bus-shelter
size) in NY Waterway terminals at World Financial Center, W. 38th
St., Hoboken and Port Imperial, reaching over 40,000 upscale commuters
- Wrapped Ferries on the Hudson and East rivers,
reaching the newly refurbished Manhattan riverfront, Chelsea Piers,
South Street Seaport, the Statue of Liberty and the entire Financial
in NY Waterway media?
Our NY Waterway opportunities consists of:
- Buses which operate exclusively in the Manhattan
- Illuminated Diorama Displays (bus shelter-size
units) in NY Waterway ferry terminals in Manhattan and New Jersey
- Wrapped Ferries which operate around the Island
of Manhattan as well as to all Yankee home games.
NY Waterway operates a fleet of over 30 vessels primarily as a
water-borne commuter service for NJ residents who work, shop and
play in Manhattan and secondarily as sightseeing operators and high-speed
service to Yankee home games. NY Waterway's ridership consists of
over 40,000 daily upscale commuters. The fleet is supported with
five (5) primary terminals: World Financial Center, Midtown at West 39th Street,
Hoboken and Port Imperial at Weehawken, and the Bedford terminal in the lower bay (Atlantic Highlands area).